A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Network Security Consultant to join our client, an innovative and highly reputable multinational consultancy organisation.
This position will suit a solutions orientated and detail driven consultant with a good level of experience in performing a customer/client facing position, with a strong ability to develop good relationships with technical personnel and business stakeholders.
The role has an interesting balance of responsibilities. Approximately 50% of your time will be spent consulting with a range of our client’s customers, which include government organisations and leading commercial enterprises.
The other 50% will be spent with clients’ internal teams to provide cyber security advisory and authority, over the course of project initiatives and product development phases.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in IT Networking and will be interested to develop or pursue their career in cyber security. Experience of delivering consultancy within high threat environments will be very advantageous.
Frequent UK-based travel is expected and, dependent on business needs, candidates should be prepared to travel internationally.
• Experience of providing Cyber Security or IT Networking consultancy.
• Ability to analyse IT Networks, identifying vulnerabilities/weaknesses and working with customers to recommend/design effective solutions.
• Good understanding of key Cyber Security principles and frameworks.
• A track record of building relationships with different audiences including technical teams and business stakeholders.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills, together with good attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.