Are you an experienced defensive Security Engineer possessing a strong background in Security Monitoring and Incident Response who is capable of developing Security tooling that goes beyond simple scripts?
If the answer is yes, this could be the opportunity for you! Our client, an industry leading, multi-national organization with over 6,000 employees and presence across 30+ countries are adding to their dedicated Security department and are seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join their Blue Team in Barcelona.
The position will have the opportunity to become a technical lead for Security Operations, to launch range of Security projects and contribute towards defining the future Security strategy and vision.
Here is a brief overview of the responsibilities of the position:
• Coordinate and perform incident response globally.
• Build tools for automated incident detection and handling.
• Provide secure base images (host, Docker) on top of which teams can build services.
• Consult, evangelize, and instruct product teams on how to protect their assets.
• Improve our intrusion detection and incident response capabilities.
The organization offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. They also offer a fantastic relocation package for those candidates that require it.
The Security team are innovative and are passionate about using cutting edge methodologies and technology. If you share these same passions, then we would love to hear from you!
• Solid experience with SIEM and/or IDS/IPS technologies and advanced knowledge of rules/signatures creation.
• Proven experience in Security Operation Center (SOC), threat hunting and/or incident response teams.
• Experience with monitoring, analyzing and understanding log sources for threat hunting.
• Strong understanding of vulnerability models, systems and software hardening.
• Development experience with programming languages like Python, Go, Ruby, C/C++ or Java using version control software like Git.
• Experience with security tooling and features in AWS or other cloud providers.
• Knowledge of DevOps culture and its implications for security.
• Strong communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on email@example.com.