The Senior Security & Infrastructure engineer will be responsible for the IT-security services across the organization and also about mitigation of security problems in order to prevent or restrain damage to ING.
· Security platform maintenance, monitoring, incidents resolution, requests and change management tasks.
· New infrastructure, capacity planning and planned production activities.
· Work with the rest Security infrastructure engineers to evaluate user stories.
· Maintain infrastructure and software supporting internal tools.
· Develop automated solutions for enhance internal processes.
Provide emergency support off hours as needed for incident resolution
Skills & Experience
· Strong knowledge of IT Security and network infrastructure.
· Demonstrated experience in administration of firewalls, proxys, intrusion detection systems and DDoS solutions.
· Working knowledge in PKI, SSL/TLS and CyberArk.
· Real team player that have experience working in a large, corporate, organization but also able to work independently.
· Able to work in stressful situations.
· Excellent project and time management skills.
· Affinity with information technology and is aware of risks in IT.
· Strong analytical skills and can derive and summarize points of importance from your analyses.
· Good understanding of latest Information Technology security evolution, threats and vulnerabilities.
Relations with other organizations/companies:
· Hardware and Software providers.
· Managed Services providers.
Security Rules associated with the role:
This role implies information protection and security responsibilities that the person will have access to, aligned with the “Information Security and Management internal policies” of the Bank.
Pre-requisite: Spanish speaker with high fluency in English, University degree in Information Technology / Sciences / Engineering and at least 5 years in this role.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on email@example.com.