Do you love all things customer service related? Are you the perfect person to develop our customer service strategy for our International customers? Are you great at controlling budgets and making tight plans? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
Reporting to our Head of Operations (International) this role is responsible for developing my Tier 1 Operator clients customer service strategy for International in alignment with the overall objectives of the wider Customer Experience and organisational efficiency objectives. In addition, the role is accountable for the end to end customer support, delivery and billing functions for our International customers and partners.
My client is a global company at the forefront of technological innovation and offer many exciting employment opportunities around the world. I am seeking a creative, innovative, team-oriented, agile and talented individual who is passionate about the brand and its ongoing mission to become the partner of choice for global telecoms innovation.
• Proven design and delivery of customer experience skills at senior management level
• Substantial experience within the ICT industry
• Have broad experience in the delivery and on-going support of customer operations teams
• Significant relevant experience in client relationship management and onboarding
• Ability to build operational KPI’s and reports
• Ability to pull data together and report on analytics
• Strong financial skills and commercial acumen
• Managing own Operational Expenditure budget
• Operating with significant autonomy and latitude in meeting objectives of the role
• Knowledge of Telecoms Industry a plus in terms of building frameworks and products
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.