This is a great opportunity to work as a Key Account Manager in an award winning company within the iGaming industry.
The ideal candiadate will have a strong work ethic driven by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. High levels of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with mulitple stakeholders simultaneously is a must.
• Must have at least 2 years of iGaming experience in a sales and/or Account Management role, with proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relations within the technology industry.
• Casino experience/knowledge is desirable, but not mandatory.
• 2 years in a B2B sales position is essential to be successful in this role.
• Experience in working within Asian facing clients/markets is a must
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
• Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
• Selling, up-selling and cross-selling gaming solutions.
• Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
• Develop the Asian market
• Native Chinese or Mandarin language skills are mandatory.
• Travel required
• You will also need to be able to manage your time and prioritise effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.