This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a crucial part in partnering up with some of the world leading organisations to help influence and grow game changing teams. In addition to working alongside industry experts, you will be building your knowledge of different markets, growing your network with some key contacts and get to work on-site with some of the most sought after, fast growing tech companies in the UK.
This role will require you to be on client site 2-3 days per week and will also include some travel.
• Be the expert in all things talent acquisition
• Work as an in-house talent partner at some of the most innovative businesses in the UK
• Have huge opportunities to partner up with some fantastic companies and become a valuable resource in their success
• Co-ordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
• Partnering with talent/HR teams to create and implement recruitment strategies
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in some cases, face to face interviews dependant on the relationship with the client.
• Ensure good communication between the hiring managers and account teams, ensuring hiring managers are always up to date on the roles they are recruiting for and the state of the business.
• Understand your clients' brand, strategy and communications plan, so that you can ensure the content is suitable and relevant for optimum talent attraction
• Provide helpful feedback that can support recruitment marketing and strategic business decisions in the future
• Have a good understanding of GDPR and ensuring you abide to client confidentiality.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on email@example.com.