ICP Search is a specialist recruitment organisation providing bespoke talent solutions to the advanced and emerging technology markets worldwide. Our team of specialist consultants work in partnership with the globes best technology disrupters to strengthen recruitment pipelines, support recruitment strategy and source the best talent from across the globe.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join ICP Search at this exciting time. If you are ready for your next challenge and want to be a part of a humble yet dynamic team, then please get in touch.
• Actively source new business and opportunities using sales and business development techniques, often on a solo basis
• Create and work to a business development plan that ensures achievement of, and the ability to exceed revenue targets
• Attend events, shows and conferences on a regular basis, taking advantage of networking opportunities and following up on discussions and plans post event
• Generate strong proposals that demonstrate ICP’s capability in successfully winning new business
• Work with ICP’s marketing team to create website content and other material to support business development by enhancing credibility, positioning and visibility
• Must be able to confidently pitch ICP Search and tailored solutions
• Build and develop relationships with clients by understanding them in depth, their industries, what they do and their work culture
• Maintain strong and progressive relations with clients with regular meetings and other communications
• Identify new opportunities within existing clients and reignite dormant relationships
• To be a competent negotiator to get the best terms of business for ICP.
Delivery and Delivery Management
• Deliver against roles according to ICP’s standards and client needs
• Support delivery consultants to deliver on new roles, creating delivery plans and overseeing execution in terms of job qualification and recruitment strategy; pre-selection checks; managing the delivery consultants to deliver to requirement; candidate qualification; submitting CVs; interviews and offer management.
• To be the absolute expert of a niche market and able to train and develop others within this area
• Monitor market and client competitor activities, and read relevant reports, surveys and other information
• Discuss market trends and initiatives with clients and the impact on their recruitment activities to demonstrate sound market understanding and passion
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.