Skills & Experience
• Strong knowledge of IT Security and network infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience in administration of firewalls, proxys, intrusion detection systems and DDoS solutions.
• Working knowledge in PKI, SSL/TLS and CyberArk.
• Real team player that have experience working in a large, corporate, organization but also able to work independently.
• Able to work in stressful situations.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Affinity with information technology and is aware of risks in IT.
• Strong analytical skills and can derive and summarize points of importance from your analyses.
• Good understanding of latest Information Technology security evolution, threats and vulnerabilities.
Relations with other organizations/companies:
• Hardware and Software providers.
• Managed Services providers.
Security Rules associated with the role:
This role implies information protection and security responsibilities that the person will have access to, aligned with the “Information Security and Management internal policies” of the Bank.
Pre-requisite: Spanish speaker with high fluency in English, University degree in Information Technology / Sciences / Engineering and at least 5 years in this role.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on email@example.com.