We are looking for a senior technical analyst with:
• Experience in Capacity Management
• General knowledge about IT platforms and architectures.
It will be valued:
• Knowledge of monitoring
• Knowledge of MicroStrategy or other information exploitation tools.
• Knowledge of Oracle and SQL.
• Experience in QA. Testing.
• Collaboration in the implementation of the capacity plan of several applications.
• Interviews with business, capacity metrics definition.
• Interviews with infrastructure managers, establishment of bottlenecks, basic metrics, define monitoring in case they do not exist, data collection.
• Application capacity calculations.
• Establishment of procedures.
• Load tests (if needed)
• Refinement of capacity calculations of the main application (if needed, gap to be analysed !!)
• Analysis of the MicroStrategy v. 10 as a tool for the exploitation of information.
• Automation in the extraction and dump of metrics of our systems and correlation with business metrics for the calculations of capacity of an application.
• Analysis of what-if scenarios for capacity management.
• Obtaining metrics and extracting data to measure the capacity of Oracle and GT.M. BBDDs.
If you would like to apply for this position please use the application form on this page. Alternatively, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.